Date(s) - 07/24/2020 - 07/26/2020
iCal - calendar file link
Name: Millie Smith
Mammoth Lakes and the county of Mono have decided not to open reservations for group events until some date (tbd) after July 31, due to COVID-19 concerns. Therefore, we are cancelling the Mammoth High Altitude Porsche Tour for 2020. Save the date, Father’s Day weekend 2021 for the next edition of this tour.
Bookings are closed for this event.