A quick rundown:
- 21 empty bottles and less than 40 guests.
- Special kudos to those that brought Hawaiian hor d’oeuvres – way to take it to the next level!
- Tried Rouge Champagne for the first time and it was good.
- Congratulations to Zone 7 representative Sandy Provasi for spending two hours on a PCA conference call during the party. Lucky for her that her husband Tom kept running upstairs to refill her glass! True dedication on both parts.
- Welcome Case & Becky Boonman who split their time between Reno and The Big Island. I guess the word has spread about this event.
- This event is my primary motivation to clean my garage once a year. Thanks for all that came and we look forward to hosting it again next year!